Why Legal Protection Insurance?
Legal Protection Insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung) in Germany is good for everyone since anyone can become involved in a legal dispute, intentionally or unintentionally, through their guilt or someone else’s fault.
These are some situations in which you may be covered by legal protection insurance:
- You have trouble with the tour operator because you paid for a 5-star hotel but got a 3-star hotel
- Goods ordered on eBay are damaged, and the seller doesn’t want to give you your money back
- You were fired, and your fire is for operational reasons
- You have problems with your boss because working hours are not regulated clearly
- Belittling, insulting, and abusing (Bullying) in the workplace
- You and your friend had an accident, and now the disputed question of guilt arises
- You didn’t stick to the speed limit, so now you have a fine you want to lower
- You have trouble with the local car workshop because the paint on your car is scratched after returning your car from the car workshop
- Noisy neighbors – only those who have experienced this knows what kind of nightmare it is
- Your landlord demands a rent increase wich is not acceptable by law
- The landlord does not accept your request for a rent reduction
Legal Insurance is Good to Have
Knowing that you have legal protection insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung) can be incredibly helpful in situations like these. This also gives you peace of mind, knowing you can access legal advice and representation. This can be especially important if you are not tight with German law or legal procedures.
In Germany, every 4 seconds starts a new legal dispute.
Legal insurance policies can vary widely in terms of coverage and cost. Always carefully review the policy before purchasing it to ensure policy fulfills your needs and budget. Depending on the policy, legal insurance can cover legal fees, court costs, and other expenses related to legal disputes.
Overall, having legal protection insurance can be a wise investment for everyone in Germany who want to protect their legal rights and financial interests in the event of a dispute.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?